WEB PAGE COMMUNICATION FORM DISCLOSURE TEXT
According to Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698, the data subject must be informed by the data controllers or authorized persons during the acquisition of personal data. Within this context:
ÖZMETAL Makina İmalatı ve Kalıp Sanayi Tic Ltd Şti (will be referred to as the company) acting in the capacity of Data controller, will process your personal data (name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address) to carry out customer relations management processes, to carry out goods / service sales processes, to carry out after-sales support services and to carry out communication activities.
Your personal data may be transferred to authorized public institutions and organizations, real persons or private law legal entities for the purpose of providing communication and carrying out financial / accounting affairs.
Your personal data will be collected through the communication form on our website. The legal reason for processing your data will be your explicit consent to process personal data specified in Article 5 of Law No. 6698 “explicit consent”.
As data subject, your rights listed in Article 11 of the Law are as follows:
Everyone can request the following about themselves by applying to the data controller;
- a) Request to learn whether personal data has been processed,
- b) Request information if personal data has been processed,
- c) Request to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
ç) Request to know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- d) Request for correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
- f) Request to notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- g) Request to object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) Request the compensation in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally.