- LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY: Özmetal has applied and will continue to apply the minimum standards of the manufacturing industry with all applicable legal regulations.
- PREVENTING DISCRIMINATION: Özmetal took necessary measures against all situations of sex, age, religion, race, communion, birth, social status disability/afflict, ethnic origin, nationality, political opinion, sexual orientation, marital status discrimination or all situations that will cause discrimination in applications regarding recruitment, salary, training, promotion, retirement, and declared it in “Corporate Social Responsibility Sustainability Policy”.
- SALARY SYSTEM: Özmetal takes necessary measures for working hours and salaries and overtime salaries not to be under the legal limit. Unfair deductions can never be done from employees’ salaries and supplier payments.
- WORKING HOURS: The applicable laws and industry standards regarding work hours and official holidays are complied with.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE: The company does all it can do to provide a safe and healthy work environment. Risk analyzes are conducted regularly to prevent possible accidents related to the work done or during the execution by minimizing the causes of danger in the working environment by considering existing industry knowledge and work-related hazards. Established occupational health and safety board also continues to work to get these risks to a minimum level.
- CHILD WORKER: Özmetal prohibited the employment of child worker or benefiting from the children. However, he rights of young workers are absolutely protected. Young workers should follow compulsory training laws to be able to work in Özmetal.
- FORCED LABOUR AND DISCIPLINARY PENALTIES: All forms of forced labour with taking deposits, confiscation personal identification documents and similar applications are prohibited at the beginning of the contract because it is against basic human rights.
- ENVIRONMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY: Our Company makes studies in completely parallel with legal applications regarding garbage and waste disposal use and storage of chemical and other dangerous substances and emission and wastewater.
In our company, “OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY INTERNAL REGULATION” is created and shared with our stakeholders to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our staff, subcontractor and visitors. The regulation must be followed fully.
“WORKPLACE INTERNAL REGULATION AND DISCIPLINARY REGULATION” is prepared for regulating the relationships of the staff with each other and managers and their daily works in the workplace. These regulations were shared with all staff as an integral part of “Employment Contract of Indefinite Duration” signed with the staff.